Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Style - Sass & Bide's F/W 14 campaign!

Зад колисите на снимките за кампания есен - зима 2014 на австралийското дуо Sass & Bide's. Винаги съм любопитна какво се случва зад кадър, а вие?!

Behind the scenes at Australia design duo Sass & Bide's F/W 14 campaign. I am really curious what happens behind the scenes, what about you?!
Източник/ Source: Dustjacket

10 comments:

  1. Great article. I’m dealing with a few of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really grateful for your blog post for giving a lot of information

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with this post, thankyou for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, EXCELLENT BLOG. THIS IS HELPFUL FACTS TO US, KEEP IT UP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. READING THIS ARTICLE IS SO AMZING, THERE IS SUCH A GREAT INFORMATION THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m happy I read this. It is very well written, great Keep doing it Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Pages